Our Location Office Phone
3230 Industrial Way, SW | Suite B | Snellville, GA 30039 (800) 474-2490
The Pro1030 measures conductivity, temperature and either pH or ORP in water. The Pro1030 features an impact resistant and waterproof (IP-67) case, a rugged MS-8 (militaryspec) cable connector, backlit display, user-selectable sensor options, 50 data set memory and a rubber over-mold case. The Pro1030 features the latest technology digital sensors, extreme reliability, and user friendly form factor.
• All Pro1030 cables have built-in temperature sensors with a range of -5 to 55ºC
• The conductivity sensor will provide quick readings as long as the entire sensor is submerged and no air bubbles are trapped in the sensor area - conductivity range of 0-500 uS/cm, 0-5 mS/cm, 0-50 mS/cm, 0-200 mS/cm (auto ranging)
• pH and ORP readings are typically quick and accurate - pH range of 0-14 pH units; ORP range of -1500 to 1500 mV
• Salinity range of 0 to 70 ppt
• Average battery life is 425 hours at room temperature (2 alkaline C-cell batteries)