EON rents environmental XRF Analyzers to rapidly identify and quantify over 24 toxic metals simultaneously to the low ppm range, in a wide variety of materials including; Soil, Plastics, Textiles, Filter Media, Dust Wipes, Thin Films, Paints & Coatings, Oils & Liquids, and Hazardous Waste classification.
Soil Screening & Testing
XRF analyzers are frequently used to rapidly identify and quantify metals contamination in soil. It is an excellent tool for quickly and thoroughly screening or delineating a site, and for real-time excavation control, often by using the instrument directly on the soil with no additional preparation.
For Lab-Quality quantitative results soil samples can be prepared by drying and sieving and then tested in the field or office. USEPA Method 6200 provides guidance for the use of field portable XRF as an accepted analytical technique to meet regulatory compliance testing.
Thorough site investigations proceed rapidly and reveal delineation and contamination patterns.
- Make decisions fast, in the field
- Minimum number of confirmatory samples required
- Avoid confirmatory lab testing of high-concentration samples
- Establish area contamination boundaries
- Test soil cores for depth profiles
- Dock into convenient testing stand for bagged or liquid samples
- Defensible Data is stored on instrument for later downloading
- GPS option integrates data for GIS mapping
Ask EON to help you establish a testing protocol for your site. We sell and rent XRF analyzers and we provide instrument and applications training to make project run smoother and easier.
EON's fleet of XRF analyzers do not use radioactive isotopes and are therefore easy to transport. Registration of some form is required in all states and we will help with state registration.