Why Use the SuperSleeve?
• Reduce sampling cost (50-70%) by eliminating field time spent purging and the cost of purge-water disposal
• It's easy! No special tools or equipment needed
• Obtain maximum sample volume from a 2-inch well
• Sample for all compounds
• Sample slow recharge wells
Required Components per Sample:
• 1 SuperSleeve sampler (disposable)
• 1 2-PC Top Collar or Weighted Top Collar (reusable)
• 1 Spring Clip (reusable)
Sleeves are attached to the Top Collar before deployment and removed for disposal after the sample has been acquired and discharged to sample bottles. The Top Collar is re-used.
Suspension Tether Preparation Service. EON will use your well construction data to construct cut-to-length suspension tethers for individual wells. Includes; Attached Metal ID Tag, Connection Points for all samplers, Attachment for Well Cap, & Weight, Spooled on an easy to deploy Reel for out-of-the-box deployment. Click Here to go to Tether Preparation Services.
Project Quotation. Want to know the all components and cost for a project? Just contact EON or download, fill in, and return our Well Data Form. Click for our Well Data Form.