The SuperSleeve™ is used in place of purging and low-flow sampling methods in groundwater monitoring wells to obtain representative, real time, discrete interval sample of ALL compounds under natural groundwater flow conditions. The Top Collars used with the SuperSleeve help capture the maximum sample volume.
Why Use the SuperSleeve™?
- Sample for ALL Compounds
- Reduce Sampling Cost 50%-70%
- Eliminating Purging and Purge-Water Disposal.
- Highly Portable, No Special Tools or Equipment
- Obtain Depth-Specific Concentration.
- Can be used for Vertical Profiling
- An be used to Sample Slow Recharge Wells
- Proven accurate world-wide
Suspension Tether Preparation Service. EON will use your well construction data to construct cut-to-length suspension tethers for individual wells. Includes;. Click Here to go to Tether Preparation Services.
Project Quotation. Want to know the all components and cost for a project? Just contact EON or download, fill in, and return our Well Data Form. Click Here to download our Well Data Form.