LIBS (Laser) technology enables ultra-fast sorting and identification of metal alloys using a rugged hand-held "laser gun" that reliably identifies non-ferrous light alloys in 3-6 seconds! Easily identify, separate and know the chemistry of a large list of alloys in a flash! No X-rays, no radiation license, no flimsy X-ray detectors.
• Scrap recyclers increase sorting throughput and earn more money.
• Inspection companies can reliably perform PMI and even verify carbon steels by grade or separate stainless steels into L-Grade, Standard-Grade and H-Grade.
• Manufacturers now have a tool for incoming inspections and Q/C that can reliability "see" light elements.
• Research, laboratory. forensics and mining all benefits from this handheld elemental analytics technology.
• LBZ901 Alloy (Argon)
• LBZ901-QS (QuickSort Airburn)
• LBZ901-Dual Burn (Airburn and Argon)
• LBZ902-C Plus Premium
Identify and Separate Carbon Steel Alloys!
The SciAps Z200C+ Premium measures carbon and other elements to the low values needed to separate and identify carbon steel alloys and to separate L-Grade stainless steel from Standard-Grades. It automatically uses the chemistry with carbon to calculate and display the Carbon Equivalence for welding. The Premium also provides the capability to identify and reliably sort aluminum, copper & red metals, stainless steel, nickel alloys, cobalt alloys, and many more. Z200C+ analyzers are used in Power plants, Pipeline Inspection, Refineries and wherever carbon analysis and portability are important.
The SciAps LIBz series of analyzers for alloy identification reliably sort aluminum, copper & red metals, stainless steel, nickel alloys, cobalt alloys, and many more, making it the perfect all around scrap sorter to replace your aging XRF analyzer. Little or no surface preparation required!
Positive Materials Verification (PMI)?
The high powered laser and rastered (moving) beam average test data over an area of the sample to help compensate for variability in the sample. Tune the instrument for alloy types for even greater precision.
Do you need to verify specialty alloys? Use the Profile Builder software to add your own custom alloys to the library without going to the factory.