A complete Bladder Pump system includes; a down-hole Pump End, Compressed
Air, A Controller, and Tubing. These components can be rented separately for mix
and match capability or they can be rented as complete systems. Below are
the Bladder Pump End components.
Bladder Pump Ends
Our fleet of pumps is heavily weighted toward the Geotech brand because we
have found them to be consistently reliable and easy to use. Our pump
fleet is rounded off with QED, and Durham Geo pumps for maximum
versatility for our customers.
- Three pump diameters available; 0.675-inch, 0.85-inch,
- Constructed of 316 stainless steel
- Easy-to-open housings
- Quick-change bladder configuration-No Grab Plates
- Diameters include; 0.75-inch, 1.0-inch, and 1.75-inch
- Constructed of 300 series stainless steel
- QED Pumps (1.75-in) have replaceable bladders
Extra bladders and replacement kits are readily available in Teflon and Polyethylene for all
Geotech & QED models.
Order tubing separately.