Our Location Office Phone
3230 Industrial Way, SW | Suite B | Snellville, GA 30039 (800) 474-2490
The GEM™2000 portable instrument is designed for analyzing Landfill Gas (LFG) composition and calculating flow.
The GEM™2000 combines the capabilities of monitoring gas migration gas extraction systems. The GEM™2000 is certified Intrinsically Safe and offers improved speed and accuracy. It also measures and displays Btu content, temperature (with optional Temperature Probe) relative and atmospheric pressures as well as CH4 LEL (Lower Explosive Limit).
• Measures % CH4, Co2 and O2 volume, static pressure and differential pressure
• Calculates balance gas, flow (SCFM) and calorific value (KW or BTU)
• Displays % LEL of CH4 and user-defined comments
• Records site and well conditions
• 10 to 14-hour operation from one charge
• Dual mode two instruments in one (GA and GEM mode)
• Intrinsically safe for landfill use