The Hanna 98703 Turbidity Meter
The HI 98703 meets and exceeds the requirements of the USEPA Method 180.1 for wastewater and Standard Method 2130 B for drinking water. The instrument has an EPA compliance reading mode which rounds readings to meet EPA reporting requirements. Users will appreciate the accuracy and sensitivity of this instrument, particularly at very low turbidity levels
High accuracy at low ranges (below 0.05 NTU)
Two, three or four point calibration
USB and RS232 PC connectivity
Log up to 200 records
User friendly, backlit display with guidance codes
Battery % on startup & Continuous current time on display
LaMotte 2020 Turbidity Meter
LaMotte 2020 turbidity meters offer long-term stability, minimizing stray light and color interference.
- Automatic range selection
- Range: 0-4000 NTU
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Response time: < 5 seconds
- 2020e complies with USEPA180.1 standard with Tungsten light source
- 2020i complies with ISO 7027 standard with 860 LED light source
YSI55 Dissolved Oxygen Meter
The YSI 55 measures dissolved oxygen in water and displays the results in mg/L or % oxygen.
- Built-in calibration chamber
- Push-button calibrations.
- Provides direct salinity and altitude
- Automatic temperature compensation.