Our Premium meter uses a flat, non-stretch, incrementally marked, stainless steel tape. Premium instrument probes are removable and interchangeable. The tape and markings are encased in flexible polyethylene and spooled on a sturdy reel. Features include a lightweight metal stand, reel brake, battery drawer on the reel, sensitivity adjustment, and auto-off circuitry to save batteries. Markings are at 1/100, 1/10, and 1-foot increments or Meters, Centimeters and Millimeters.
EON's WLM225 Premium Water Level Meters have 4 Operating Modes in One Instrument !
Water Level Mode (for static water level)
• Measures depth to water
• Alarm sounds and Led lights on the reel when probe touches water surface
• Read depth to water off the precision tape
drawDown Mode (for falling water level)
• Probe is pre-submerged below water surface
• Set probe depth using the precision tape
• Alarm sounds when water level falls below probe
Well Depth Mode* (for determining the depth to the bottom of the well)
• Probe is lowered to the bottom of the well
• A pressure-sensitive plunger touches the well bottom
• Alarm sounds and LED lights on the reel
• Read depth to well bottom off the precision tape