Whether constructing your own suspension tethers or adding spare parts we can supply all the items (and advice) needed for a successful HydraSleeve Sampler Installation. Below are the most frequently used accessory parts for quick reference.
HydraSleeve sampling installations require the use of a stainless steel reusable weight to pull the suspension tether into place in the well.
• Our 1.5-inch diameter Tether Weights are attached to the bottom of the suspension tether when the HydraSleeves are attached to the side of the tether.
• The 1-inch diameter Bottom Weights are used for most installations when the HydraSleeve is suspended from the bottom of the tether and the weight is attached directly to the bottom of the Hydrasleeve.
• Top Weights are used to compress the top of the Hydrasleeve within 1 foot of the bottom of the well.
• SS Weight Assemblies are used at the top of the SuperSleeve.
* Click Here to go to our complete list of Weights.