The HydraSleeve™ is used in place of purging and low-flow sampling methods in groundwater monitoring wells to obtain representative, real time, discrete interval sample of ALL compounds under natural groundwater flow conditions. The HydraSleeve is also effective for sampling slow recharge wells, for monitoring interfaces, and for concentration profiling. *Custom lengths are available.
Why Use the HydraSleeve™?
- Sample for ALL Compounds
- Reduce Sampling Cost 50%-70%
- Eliminating Purging and Purge-Water Disposal.
- Highly Portable, No Special Tools or Equipment
- Obtain Depth-Specific Concentration.
- Can be used for Vertical Profiling
- Can be used to Sample Slow Recharge Wells
- Proven accurate world-wide
Suspension Tether Preparation Service. EON will use your well construction data to construct cut-to-length suspension tethers for individual wells. Click Here to go to Tether Preparation Services.
Project Quotation. Want to know the all components and cost for a project? Just contact EON or download, fill in, and return our Well Data Form. Click Here for our Well Data Form.