The HydraSleeve™ is used in place of purging and low-flow sampling methods in groundwater monitoring wells to obtain representative, real time, discrete interval sample of ALL compounds under natural groundwater flow conditions. The HydraSleeve is effective for sampling slow recharge wells, for monitoring interfaces, and for concentration profiling.
Simply lower the empty sampler to the desired interval, let the well return to undisturbed conditions, and pull the sampler through the sample zone. The HydraSleeve seals itself when full, preventing overlying layers from entering and sampled contents from leaving the sampler.
Why Use the HydraSleeve™?
- Reduce Sampling Cost 50%-70% by Eliminating Field Time Spent Purging and the Cost of Purge-Water Disposal.
- It's Easy! No Special Tools or Equipment
- Obtain Depth-Specific Concentration.
- Sample for ALL Compounds.
- Sample Slow Recharge Wells
The HydraSleeve™, like all passive samplers, obtains a limited sample volume based on its diameter and length. Be sure to check with your lab and ask the minimum volume requirements for your compounds of interest.
- Suspension Tether Preparation Service. EON will use your well construction data to construct cut-to-length suspension tethers for individual wells. Includes;. Click Here to go to Tether Preparation Services.
- Project Quotation. Want to know the all components and cost for a project? Just contact EON or download, fill in, and return our Well Data Form. Click for our Well Data Form.