The HydraSleeve SpeedBag™ was designed to minimize drag-down so a sample can be retrieved from a 2-inch well immediately after sampler installation without waiting for well re-stabilization. Special retrieval instructions apply.
Why Use the SpeedBag™?
- Reduce Sampling Cost 50%-70% by Eliminating Field Time Spent Purging and the Cost of Purge-Water Disposal.
- Speed Up Sampling Even More by Eliminating Waiting for Well Stabilization
- It's Easy! No Special Tools or Equipment
- Obtain Depth-Specific Concentration.
- Sample for ALL Compounds.
- Sample Slow Recharge Wells
The HydraSleeve SpeedBag™, obtains a sample volume of 900 ml, based on its diameter and length. Be sure to check with your lab and ask the minimum volume requirements for your compounds of interest.
Suspension Tether Preparation Service. EON will use your well construction data to construct cut-to-length suspension tethers for individual wells. Includes;. Click Here to go to Tether Preparation Services.
Project Quotation. Want to know the all components and cost for a project? Just contact EON or download, fill in, and return our Well Data Form. Click for our Well Data Form.